Monday, February 1, 2010

Hearts All Around

I have always had a fondness for anything with a heart. It started when my daughter was born on February 14th (she will be turning 30 this year!).


Thought I would share a variety of the ones I have collected or made over the years, or ones that are part of Kindred Spirit's collection.


Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!




An old plow










Needlecase - pattern found in Needleworks



















Old Valentines & Handmade Valentines from my grandkids





Cross stitched years ago....


Block from Sue Spargo's book, Ginger Grove


Hooked photomat, the photo is my mom at her high school graduation





Prodded heart


Pattern found in Windows of the Heart





Pattern found in Woolenstuff


A collection of pins


Antique beaded purse










Pattern found in Folkart Seasons


Pattern found in Homespun Stitcheries





Hooked ornaments found in Hook & I





Pattern found in Woolenstuff







Antique Hearts rug pattern


Patterns found in Windows of the Heart

Personal creativity - a necessity to the heart
of every woman's spirit.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ali!
    I just *LOVE* your collection of hearts!!!!

    SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Blessings from Notforgotten Farm~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful, always loved your work. How sweet that your daughter was born on Valentine's Day ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of hearts. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of hearts. Your work is always the best.

    ReplyDelete