Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pool Day


Just a little side note. Went to the pool today with two of my daughters and grandkids. The oldest grandson (8) worked up the courage this year to go off the high dive, and kept pestering me to do the same.

Did the low dive, then thought okay, I can do this. So, on a dare I went off the high dive (first time in 40+ years) much to their delight! Talking with other kids in line I asked if their grandma's would go off the the high dive. The answer was, "no way," or "absolutely not!"

So if asked, be the grandma that says yes and take the plunge, guaranteed it's something they'll remember.

Live Life!

Washington, D.C., circa 1930. "Marjorie Webster School swimmers." Harris & Ewing Collection glass negative.

1 comment:

  1. Way to be a cool Grandma, they will always remember this!
    Blessings,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete