Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shakertown, Pleasant Hill, KY

I just had the opportunity to spend a few days with great friends at Shakertown.  What a perfect place to stay to share, stitch, hook, eat and have a fun time.  The village itself is beautiful, and I love the history.  We started with a {cold} boat trip down the Kentucky River, toured the village, and stayed at the Tanyard, one of the house in the village.  Hope you enjoy my photos and for sure if you have the opportunity to visit, do so.  You will not be disappointed.


















































2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place to stay at, love the simplicity and beautiful prim pieces. That looks like a retreat I would love to go to.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a fabulous place to stay and stitch and stitch and stitch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete