Monday, November 1, 2010

Napa Visit

Once again I found myself in part of the country many people wish to visit, but I was there to visit family, and decide the next move for my 92 year old dad.
We always have a fantastic time as my brother shows us around his winery, tasting room, and feeds us like queens.  This was my first time to see the winery in action, absolutely amazing what goes into producing a fine glass of wine.










The tasting room / art gallery is always a highlight as we indulge in some great wine and see what's new in the gallery.  Love the head, titled "Peace of Mind."





I am so blessed to have a great family, that love to be together and have a fun time (wish it could happen more often).  If you do find yourself in the wine country be sure to stop in at Jessup Cellars, I promise you it will be a wonderful experience!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! And how lucky to have family members that actually like each other and want to spend time together!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete