Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hooking Club

These ladies get more hooking done than you can imagine. 

Marlene finished her Christmas rug and is now onto pansies.  Bev finished up her antique basket of flowers that she started just a few weeks ago with Barb Carroll.  I love the colors and the way she did the basket.  Carolyn finished her pumpklin and took my suggestion to needle felt the outline around their faces, looks great.  Jo is almost done with this amazing rug, an adaptation of a Red Saltbox pattern.  Joelle is working on her crabs, Evelyn was binding her Santan, and Carolyn is now working on her family Christmas rug.  So, they are well on their way to being ready for the holidays.

Just a side note, if anyone in the area wants to enter a rug at the Sauder show, I will see that they get there and back.  Just give me a call.











1 comment:

  1. I would like to be a hooker too! I can't believe I just said that!!
    hahah
    Bet there are lots of hooker jokes!
    P

    ReplyDelete