Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Western Reserve Rug Hooking Guild

Some how I managed to loose some of these photos and didn't manage to get them on in a timely manner, but better late than never.
I spent a delightful few days with these talented ladies, this guild has it going on. My wonderful hostess Kim was is not only a talented fiber artist, but a great cook as well. These first few photos were taken in her home of various projects she has done and collected. Loved my time there!












Then we move on to some show and tell from members in the guild. This group really has it going on! Wishing I could attend their hook in that they have in May.




















The rest of the photos are from two days of class with me learning lots of new techniques and then applying them to their heart kits. Great work, and such enthusiasm!












No comments:

Post a Comment