Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vegas Jewelry Class

Another great class with Robin Dudley-Howes!  I was fortunate to take a class with Robin last year and when the opportunity came to do it again (thanks to my friend, Jan), I was there.

We made these great free form cuff bracelets.  I only used what was in my kit, was able to finish in class and I love it.  I'm envious of those of you in California that can take a class from Robin on a regular basis.  She's a great teacher and I highly recommend taking a class from her if you ever get a chance.

Two of Robin's cuffs -


My bracelet -

Some of the others from class:





A few more peices of Robin's jewelry -





On Saturday, Robin taught her soldered bottle class, these are a few of the results -

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ali ~ I'm loving those bracelets!! I'd love to take a class from her, too!!!

    ReplyDelete